|Podcasts||Community||Create a Podcast|
Me and American Princess Vuictoria are back from our trip through Italy and she has lots to say. (i do too, butr mostly to defend my land from her tyrannical barbs)
- Tu Vuò Fà l'americano
- Vasco Rossi "Albachiara"
- The Smiths “Half A Person”
- Litfiba “Firenze Sogna”
- Rhythm Of The Night
- Colle Der Fomento “Il Cielo Su Roma”
- The National “Runaway”
- Subsonica “Il Cielo Su Torino”
- Elvis Costello and Alian Toussant “Tears Tears and More Tears”
- Almamegretta “Fa ‘Ammore Cummè”
- Candyman “Knockin Boots”
This week , before a due hiatus, me and my vivi talk about the apocalypse. And of the music that will play when the world dies.
- Carmina Burana (intro)
- Muse “Apocalypse Please”
- “Empty Chairs At Empty Tables” from les miz
- Rob Zombie “Dragula”
- Black Sabbath “Electric Funeral”
- Tool “Aenema”
- Matchbox 20 “How Far We’ve come”
- Chris Cornell “Preaching The En d Of The World
- CCR “Bad Moon Rising”
- Britney Spears “Til The World Ends”
- George Michael “Carelkess Whisper”
Its Easter when we're recording this, so we discuss hate. Hate for music that we dislike, for books, for movies, for anything that bothers us.
- Guns And Roses "Welcome To The Jungle"
- Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- The Police "Every Breathe You Take"
- The Rolling Stones "Sympathy For The Devil"
- Tom Petty "Runnin Down A Dream"
- RATM "Killing In The Name Of"
- RHCP "Scar Tissue"
- The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"
- Blink 182 "All The Small Things"
- John Lennon "Imagine"
- The Doors "Light My Fire"
- U2 "One"
This week , we do another insatllment of our special "New Stuff" episodes. For this occasion, we go back to playing full songs, while still yapping about new stuff we discovered and various amenities...
- McCartney, Grohl, Novoselic, Smear "Cut Me Some Slack"
- Justin Timberlake (feat Jay Z) "Suit & Tie"
- Clutch "DC Sound Attack"
- Ben Harper & Charlie Musslewaithe "I Dont Believe A Word You Said"
- She & Him "Never Wanted Your Love"
- Jamie Cullum "Everything You Didnt Do"
- The Summer Set "Boomerang"
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds "Higgs Boson Blues"
- How To Destroy Angels "How Long"
This week, me and mistress ViVazoom talk about songs who reference books and literature, and end up also talking about our special love of reading. Get bLiterate, you Retards.
Led Zeppelin “Ramble On”
Leonard Nimoy “Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins”
Crash Test Dummies “Afternoons And Coffespoons”
10.000 Maniacs “Hey Jack Kerouac”
The Magnetic Fields “The Book Of Love”
Nirvana “Scentless Apprentice”
Mastodon “Blood And Thunder”
Iron Maiden “To Tame A Land”
Franz Ferdinand “The Lobster Quadrille”
Belle And Sebastian “Wrapped Up In Books”
David Snell “Sigh No More Ladies”
and William Shatner "Common People"
This Time Around We Have Fixed Our Technical Inconeveniences, and decided to celebrate our return with an epiusode where we discuss songs that address the topics of muder, death, slaying, cannibalism, getting rid of other people. In synthesis the really good things about life.
- Talkin Heads "Psycho Killer"
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds "The Curse Of MillHaven"
- Pulp "The Night Minnie Timperley Died"
- Morrisey "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys"
- Neal Patrick Harris (From the Musical "Assassins") "The Ballad Of John Wilkes Booth"
- The Decemberists "The Rake's Song"
- The Buoys "Timothy"
- Grasskeepers "Lotion"
- Blind Melon "Skinned"
Because of Technical Difficulties and a lot of other Pointless Drivel, We come back late and with a different format. Not that any of you listens anyway. So this time we talk about Oscars, Movies, and all that is related to it. If you like humour, cinema or just want a good time, there we are. If not, fuck off.
It's closer to the Oscaaaaars! So if you wanna get ready to be all snarky and obnoxious about it, why not do it with us! We talk about songs that were nominated or won an academy award. Movies and Music. Whats beter? I say Tits, but that might be mysoginistic so there you go (ok, ok, vivi, dont hit me)
- Frankie Lane “Blazing Saddles”
- The Wonders “That Thing You Do”
- Fred Astaire “Cheek To Cheek”
- Judy Garland “Trolley Song”
- Chim Chim Cheree
- Under The Sea
- Bruce Springsteen “Streets Of Philadelphia”
- Peter Catera “Glory Of Love”
- Time Of My Life
- T Howard “Its Hard Out There For A Pimp”
- Hansard/Ivaglova “Falling Slowly”
- Jason Segel “Man Or Muppet”
- Audrey Hepburn “Moon River”
- Annie Lennox “Into The West”
Chill Out, there are no boobs here, at least not boobs you can see. Me and Championette Vivi, talk uin length about Tv Shows and the songs that com e with them. Pop Culture and LoLZ!
- The Batman Theme
- The Proclaimers - I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) (How I Met Your Mother)
- Oh Land- We Turn It Up (Gossip Girl)
- The Blind Boys Of Alabama - Way Down In The Hole (The Wire)
- Tv On The Radio - DLZ (Breaking Bad)
- Tori Amos- I Don’t Like Mondays (The West Wing)
- Colin Hay- Overkill (Scrubs)
- Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers - John The Revelator 00.00 - 01.31
- Mouse Rat- Sex Hair (Parks and Recreation)
- Bee Gees - Stayin Alive (Sherlock)
- The Pierces- Secret (Pretty Little Liars)
- The National - Rains Of Castamere (Game Of Thrones)
In the midst of two small breaks, or hiatus, or whatever you wanna call them, here's an episode based on one of vivi's ideas.
we use colours to talk of songs, music and other nonsense. this should please all of you zero listeners.
- George Baker Selection "Little Green Bag"
- Cyrkle "Red Rubber Ball"
- Toby Keith "Red Solo Cup"
- The Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar"
- Razorlight "Golden Touch"
- Steel Train "Black Eye"
- Dido "White Flag"
- Jefferson Airplane "White Rabbit"
- Nick Drake "Pink moon"
After 58 episodes of c reative, eclectic insanity, Junk's Trunk goes insane and decides to talk animals. No, wait! Dont Run Away!
Me and Vivi Queen Of Tiger Bunnies talk of Animal Named Bands, Zoo Experiences, Pets and all the weirdness that wsec can shove in here. Even dragons.
Played On The Episode
- The Monkees "Theme from The Monkees"
- Glass Tiger "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone"
- The Black Crowes "Hard To Handle"
- Imagine Dragons "It's Time"
- Cage The Elephant "Shake Me Down"
- Modest Mouse "Dashboard"
- Owl City "Fireflies"
- Cat Power "Ruin"
- Pitbull "Give Me Everything"
- Gorilla Biscuits "Start Today"
Well, since the official day of Santa Celebration, the holiday of the boxed knick knack and of the unwanted family reuinolon is getting closer, you will probably see special episodes of all your favourite podcasts. But we aere special so we do it FIRST.
Me And The Viviful play spome christmas related tunes, talk about difference in traditions (since Vivibun is from the country that invented the loudest christmas), animated special, movies, gifts, recipes and all the sort.
Listen to this right now or save it for ther holidays when the inevitabler moment when Auntie Thilda will discuss her bowel problems and you need some distraction.
Wild Man Fischer And Dr Demento "I'm A Christmas Tree"
Steel Panther "Sexy Santa"
Ronnie James Dio "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
Sammy Davis Jr And Carmen McRae "Baby It's Cold Outside"
Run DMC "Christmas In Hollis"
Kanye West "Christmas In Harlem"
Wham "Last Christmas"
Michael Buble "All I Want For Christmas"
Britney Spears "My Only Wish (This Year)"
Chuck Berry "Run Rudolph Run"
Alice Cooper "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
Robert Downey Jr "River"
This Week Me And Sweet Lady Victoria, explore new tyhings of all shape anbd kind, starting from new, sometimes unreleased, songs that caught our attention and mixing it up with other things we just tried. So get ready for a review of Breaking Dawn, chatter abouyt the trailers of Les Mis and Warm Bodies, games we just tried , tv shows and TONS of music.
Song featured in the episode
- Hey! Hello! (New project by Ginger) "How I Survived The Punk Wars"
- St Vincent "The Antidote" (From The soundtrack Of "Breaking Dawn pt 2"
- Ke$ha "C'mon"
- Kiss "Eat Your Heart Out"
- Julia Stone "It's All Okay"
- The Mountain Goats "Cry For Judas"
- Deftones "Poltergeist"
- Candice Van Houten "YOU.ME.BED.NOW"
- Soundgarden "Eyelids Mouth"
- Solange "Some Things Never Seem To Fucking Work"
- Black Country Communion "Confessor"
- Black Country Communion "Man In The Middle" (not now but played to show that BCC were actually good, once)
- Glee "Some Nights"
This Week, to get you all ready for the holidays that are about to come, or to help you recover from, the thanksgiving binges, me and Vivi analize the connection between two of the great undisputable pleasures of life: Music and Food. And obviously a reference to Sex, the other life essential inbgredient is there. From Rock, to Soul, to pop and Reggae, through classic Hip Hop, this is a whole mouth watering feast.
- Sesame Street "C is For Cookie"
- Jack White "Sixteen Saltines"
- Led Zeppelin "Custard Pie"
- The President Of United States of America "Peaches"
- Hoku "How Do I Feel" (The Burrito Song)
- Tori Amos "Doughnut Song"
- Rihanna "Birthday Cake"
- YNRichKids "Hot Cheetos And Takis"
- A Tribe Called Quest "Ham N Eggs"
- Lee "Scratch" Perry "Roastfish And Cornbread"
- Professor Longhair "Red Beans"
- The Beatles "Savoy Truffle"
- Taco "Puttin Up The Ritz"
This Week The Trunk undergoes a big big change. Vivi and Andrea chat about magic, pop culture, humour and everything that goes through our minds, while also discussing wizard theme music or just beloved tunes that have to do with wizards.
Played in The Episode:
- Black Sabbath "The Wizard"
- Candlemass "A Sorcerer's Pledge"
- Rainbow "Stargazer"
- Shel "The Battle Of Evermore"
- Ninja Sex Party "Unicorn Wizard"
- The Who "Pinballl Wizard"
- Ministry Of Magic "Lovegood"
- Selena Gomez "Everything is Not As It Seems"
- Red Fang "Dirt Wizard"
- Uriah Heep "The Wizard"